Piston, centrifugal compressors
High-pressure compressors are piston-type compressors with water cooling and linear arrangement. Our compressors have 1 to 4 stages.
- Standard design – up to 400 bar
- Special design – up to 700 bar
- Capacity is up to 7300 l/min
- Industrial plants
- Accumulator plants
- Industrial processes
- Valves and fittings testing
- Gas extraction
- Petroleum chemistry
- Respiratory systems
Specific design features:
- Crankshaft and cylinders force-feed lubrication using separate lubrication system.
- High-pressure side sealing by means of piston rings, as well as additional special seal for gas assemblies.
- Low temperature and high efficiency owing to the standard end coolant and intermediate cooling after each stage.
- Low noise owing to the water cooling and massive cast body, as well as standard noise suppressor on suction line.
- Special design without lubrication is available for supply.
- V-belt drive with belt guard
- Direct drive joint casing (available only with DL140 and DL/DG 280)
- Driving motors
- Bed frame
- Mounting brackets for foundation-free installation
- Gas-tight enclosure
- Air distributors
- Automatic condensate drain between the stages
- Valves and fittings
- Closed cooling circuit
- Special equipment
- A – Suction pipeline
- В – Delivery pipeline
- C – Cooling water inlet
- D – Cooling water outlet
- E – Suction filter
- F – Sensors
- G – Adjustable choke
- H – Savety valve
- K – Separator
- L – Shut-off valve
- M – Check valve
- O – Water cooling regulating valve
- P – Disk valve
- Q – Flow regulator
- R – Pressure relay
- S – Cylinder greaser
- T – Oil level sensor
- U – Filter
- V – Crankshaft lubricating pump
- W – Refrigerating battery
Centrifugal gas compressors
DIVENG supplies single-stage and multiple stage centrifugal compressors designed for reliable operation in accordance with API-617 standards as well as for all-purpose applications. The compressors are optimized using computer models so that their performance capabilities comply with Customer$s technical requirements.
Our Compressors provide continuous operation both for design and low flow rate values. Compressors provide protection along the whole length of the performance curve owing to the drive motors of the minimal size.
Each compressor passes a range of production tests including vibration analysis, physicometallurgical analysis, housing X-ray investigation, noise-level test and many other tests. For the purpose of reliability and quality provision, each compressor passes the full course of pressure and performance tests.
- Top grade design, fabrication and quality of compressors
- High-speed configuration (standard API-617) replacing multistage and piston-type configuration
- Integral lubrication system
- Diffuser is replaceable for the purpose of upgrading
- Highly reliable and efficient design of dry gas seal
- Minimum gas leakage both in idle and in operating mode of compressor
- Portability, minimum quantity of parts and minimum metallurgy
- High performance impellers, nominal clearances are equal to 1mm
- Maximum efficiency without affecting the performance parameters
- High-strength housing, working pressure is up to 100 bar
- Highly reliable and efficient design, speed is up to 50000 rpm
- Easy maintenance
Compressor Rotor Wheel
- Rotor wheel design allows working with wide nominal clearances (0,040″ or 1mm)
- Operational characteristics does not go down in time
- High performance parameters
- Pressure ratio is 1:1 to 3:1 per one stage
- Operable at high and low temperatures
- Compact size
- Easy maintenance
- Implementation of less components allows reducing the number of expensive elements made of special-purpose alloys
- Configuration complies with API-617 standard.
- Allow alternating operational parameters of compressor in the same housing
- Easy replaceable in the field conditions
- Standard 600 # flanges according to ANSI
- Working pressure is up to 1440 PSI or 100 bar
- Options of configuration including cartridge or without cartridge
- The same seal case is suitable for the single, double, or tandem seals allowing to ease readjustment in the field
- Oil-free transportation in case of gas-tight seal
- Expensive seal supporting systems required for gas-tight seals are not necessary to apply
- Gas-tight and hydraulic seals are also available
- Special seals for specific requirements
- API-614 configuration is available
Double gas-tight seal or hydraulic seal
Recommended, when gas contains abrasive particles or in case of hazardous leakage.
The seals may be supplied for dry gas or for the liquid buffer medium system.
Types of Mechanical Gas-Tight Seals
The figure shows automatically operated mechanical gas-tight seal and rotating part. This type of seal is used in various applications. “Hydropad” technology uses radial grooves cut in the stationary carbon element. The grooves act as passages for cooling gas supplied to the “carbon / tungsten carbide” interface resulting in forming of thin layer of gas, on which carbon element slides.
“Spiral slot” technology
The figure above demonstrates automatically operated mechanical gas-tight seal and rotating part. This type of seal is used for the small values of pressure difference and in applications with “pure” gases. Spiral etch trenches in the rotating side carry gas to the “carbon / tungsten carbide” interface resulting in forming of thin layer of gas, on which carbon element slides.
“Corrugated surface” technology
Corrugated surface seal is the latest thing in the gas-tight seal technology using the range of corrugated knobs located on rotating surface. Corrugations are essential for producing of “raising power” required for gas-tight seals. Leakage degree therewith is extremely low owing to the rim seal implementation. Fixed seal side is usually made of carbon with filler. Carborundum (chemically combined compound of carbon with silicon) rotation side slides along the filler.
Top grade design, fabrication, and quality
- 11, 12, and 13 AGMA quality class gearing
- Ratios calculated on computer allow optimization of rotary speed in accordance with process requirements
Integral leak-proof lubrication system
- Mechanical seal is used for lubricating oil sealing on the high-speed shaft
- System includes sump, oil filter, and integral oil pump driven by lead-in shaft
- API-614 standard lubrication system
- Auxiliary primary lubrication oil pump
- Lubricating oil heat-exchanging unit (water or air)
- Lubricating oil pressure/temperature relays or transducers
- Vibration detection system
- Bearing thermocouples
|Compressor model||Model 1||Model 2||Model 3||Model 4||Model 5||Model 6|
|Max. flow rate [Nm³/h]||340||765||1450||3570||6030||17000|
|Max speed, 50 / 60 Hz||Up to 7200 rpm with V||Up to 34200 rpm / up to 33600 rpm||Up to 50,000 rpm|
|Max working pressure [bara]||100||100||100||70||70||100|
|Temperature range [°C]||-130 to +260|
|Proof-test pressure||1.5 times higher than maximum working pressure|
|Min. Casing wall thickness [mm]||15.88||15.88||15.88||19.05||19.05||25.4|
|Corrosion allowance [mm]||3.18|
|Rotor wheel clearance [mm]||0.030 -0.050 /0.76-1.27|
|Bearings level shaft diameter [mm]||Manufacturer’s standard||38.1||38.1 -50 8|
|Mechanical seal external dimensions [mm]||1.25/31.8||1.5/38.1||2.3/58.4|
|Mechanical seal internal dimensions [mm]||38.1||58.4|
|Mounting||Vertical||Vertical or horizontal||Horizontal|
|Flanges||600 # ANSI standard with ridge other nominal sizes are available|
|Flange on suction [inches]||3.0||3.0||3.0||6.0||8.0||6.0-14.0|
|Flange on delivery [inches]||2.0||2.0||2.0||4.0||6.0||40-12.0|
|Pressure values are specified for carbon steel (C.S.) at the indoor temperature.
Optional configurations for higher pressure values are available
|Booster||Model 1||Model 2||Model 3||Model 4||Model 5||Model 6||Model 7|
|Max. motor power [kW]||112||149||298||149||298||335||2240|
|Oil temperature in norm. op. conditions [°C]||n/a||49 to 82|
|Min. starting oil temperature [°C]||n/a||32F with light turbine oil and lower – 0°C with applicable synthetic oil|
|Lubricant||ISO VG 32 General-purpose oil I|
|Sump capacity||n/a||7 quarts / 6.6 liters||400 gal. I|
|Gear wheel||n/a||hardened, control-milled, helical or spur|
|Bearings||Input and intermediate gear wheels||With deep groove, angular contact or solid||roller||Solid|
|Output gear wheels||n/a||Solid or ball joint thrust or radial||With pillow block|
|Joint||With bearing unit||spline, standard flexible, or plug-type||Plug-type|
Open-type impeller configuration allows eliminating of slow performance degradation and frequent setup and adjustments. Mounting and maintenance are easy and consistent.
Supporting / Control Systems
There is a choice between standard and custom control panel mounted on a skid or in the separate remote control room.
sound alarm announcers; alarm lights on a panel; zero-speed monitors; automated or manual sequence of “Start/Stop” operations; interlocking, and blowdown system.
|Small-Size Control Panels
Cost-saving way to fulfill the requirements of a local control panel mounted on a skid, needlessly to perform air blowdown. DIVENG offers wide range of available models or is ready to supply custom-made panel.
|Compressor Pulsation Control
All systems from the main pulsation detector to the full pulsation control system may be custom-made in accordance with specific customer’s technical requirements and supplied in a skid-mounted configuration to save time required for mounting.
|Enclosed Stand Console
Installations with vertical stand have the advantage that take up less space allowing to use a motor of larger size and to install auxiliary equipment.
Compressor maintenance can be performed without motor dismantling.
|API 614 Lubricating Oil Sealing Systems
Standard lubricating oil and sealing system nay be designed and manufactured in accordance with specific customer’s technical requirements.
|Vertical Stand Bed
With great experience DIVENG offers wide range of standard beds or custom-made beds for delivery.
Panel-type curtain mounted on horizontal installation with removable panels, manometric board and forced air ventilation system. The size of this equipment allows covering the booster and the process end of compressor.
Average noise reduction is 10 dB.
Blanket-type curtain mounted on LMC-333 compressor covers the booster and the process end of compressor.
Average noise reduction is 5-10 dba.